Sunday, November 13, 2011

Call of Duty...Fuck You



I remember when I was a kid when video games took months to beat and afterwards it felt like winning a gold medal and multiplayer was a friend came over and played on the same screen…Now video games today like Call of Duty can be beat in less than 10 Hours (if devoted) and multiplayer is across the globe which isn’t a bad thing but when you have crybabies and grown adults going over to kid’s house and choking them because the kid killed the guy on the game and call him a name, thats fucked up. Also standing in line at midnight to get the game is what people today do.  When I was a kid I had to wait for my birthday and or Christmas for the game I wanted… Now kids are spoiled these days and the technology is being wasted on the new and worst generation of kids and adults.  Call of Duty has its share of the blame of little shits and assholes that ruins gaming for the rest of us, I do play some Call of Duty and I am okay at it, but to the hardcore players who takes it too serious and get into a fit when a teammate doesn’t do to well and kicks them off for not playing up to par with them… Fuck them.  So Call of Duty…Fuck You

No comments:

Post a Comment